Complete this online lodgement if:
- You are an Insured person – player, umpire, official or volunteer (or parent or guardian if claimant is under 18);
- You have sustained an injury – whilst participating in a sanctioned activity/event; and
- You have incurred costs – Non-Medicare medical costs
Before completing this form, please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) on our website www.jltsport.com.au.
Before completing this lodgement, please ensure you have the following information available.
You will not be able to save your claim lodgement and return at a later time.
- Bank account details for payments (if you wish to include)
- Private Health Insurance Information (if applicable)
- Contact information for your Club/Centre
- Expected time frames for returning to playing or training
- Loss of Income benefits available to you (check with your Club/Centre)
- Ensure your claim is lodged within the required time frame (please check the JLT Sport specific website for this information)
- Do not send any Medicare accounts as you cannot claim for these services
- Claim through your Private Health Fund first, where possible
- Following this lodgement, please email copies of your receipts or post original copies
- A Return to Work Statement from your Employer will need to be submitted prior to any Loss of Income payments being made